Effective March 2019
Types of personal information we collect and hold
“Personal information” is information or an opinion about you or which is reasonably identifiable as you, whether or not the information or opinion is true and whether or not the information is recorded in a material form.
The types of personal information that we may collect includes:
- name, address, email address, telephone number and other contact details;
- age and gender;
- current employment status, your occupation and length of employment, level of education, your employment history;
- your answers to assessment questions;
- records of our interactions with you;
- your computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website and other standard web log information;
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us;
- any other personal information you may be volunteer.
We may collect personal information about:
- contractors and suppliers;
- third parties seeking or using our Services;
- other people who come into contact with us in the ordinary course of business; and
How we collect and hold personal information
In general, we do not collect your personal information, unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly during your dealings with us, including by way of:
- when you voluntarily use the Services;
- without limiting the above, when you complete job application forms and job assessments;
- personal contact with us at a face-to-face meeting or situation;
- correspondence, chats, social applications or services, mail, email or telephone;
- when you invest in our business or enquire about a potential acquisition of our business.
In some cases, we collect personal information from third parties including public sources, our related companies and our service providers.
We may hold your personal information in hard copy files and/or electronic files.
Why we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information
IN2 Staffing will use and disclose your personal information only for the purpose (the “primary purpose”) for which you provide it to us, which may include:
- to provide you with any services that you may request including:
- enabling you to access and use the Services from time to time;
- including, where you are an individual seeking to access and use IN2 Staffing to find a job that is most suited to you.
- to respond to any query or complaint that you may make or otherwise provide customer support;
- for internal administration and operational purposes such as preventing fraud and abuse of our systems and to troubleshoot bugs;
- to operate, protect and improve the Services and our business such as to perform analytics, conduct research, evaluation and development and quality control purposes and for advertising and marketing;
- for all purposes relating to recruiting and assessing your suitability for roles;
- to consider your employment or contractual engagement application.
Who we disclose your personal information to
We may disclose your personal information to:
- third parties who engage us or use IN2 Staffing for services relating to recruiting and assessing your suitability for jobs (for example, recruiters and other organisations that are seeking candidates for roles);
- third parties with whom assignments are allocated to you;
- third party service providers or affiliates within or outside of Australia who work on behalf of or with us to provide some of our administrative and other services, such as processing payments (such as credit card payments). We require such service providers to agree not to use such information except as necessary to provide the services to us;
- professional advisers, dealers and agents;
- any party to whom our assets or business may be transferred or with whom we are merged;
- enforcement or regulatory authorities, within and outside of Australia, if required by law.
Access to and correction of your personal information
IN2 Staffing will take reasonable steps to ensure that any personal information we collect is up-to-date, complete and accurate, and any personal information that we use or disclose is up-to-date, complete, accurate and relevant.
You may request access to your personal information and you may seek the correction of such information by contacting our us at [email protected] or at Unit 4, 238 Prospect Highway, Seven Hills NSW 2147. Sometimes we may not be able to provide you with access to some or all of your personal information. If this is the case, we will tell you why. We may need to verify your identity when you request access to your personal information.
Complaints about a privacy breach